Cork GAA 2018

Did you know pretty much everything is better in Limerick GAA? There was a crowd of 1600 at that West junior final apparently. The way fellas were going on about it I thought there was 8 or 10 k at it

Limerick 3-32 Cork 2-31

But but but…, they were the finest 1600 people that ever walked Gods earth, they’d all do your old dad a good turn so they would

1 Like

The irony of them chipping away relentlessly on the other thread non stop is lost on them.

They get a small bit back in return and can’t hack it.

1 Like

:cry: I don’t like the tone of that, let’s take it to PM, @gilgamboa @Turenne @fenwaypark etc
The big boys are slagging us :rofl:

1 Like

Trying to talk down the Limerick County Junior Final now between Tour and Killeedy… Is this the same Limerick Junior County Final that their beloved Cork Examiner have been covering all week?! :laughing: Ah stop, tis gas stuff :pint:

1 Like

What’s the Cork Examiner?

1 Like

Activate the private forum

They have some mighty pipe bands as well back along

They need them because it seems they usually have to park the car 10 or 15 miles from the match venue.
Or is that just a very very very funny gag that hasn’t nearly been flogged to death yet??

1 Like

Tour v Kilgarvan will draw a massive crowd.

Did they write about the pipe bands in ye’re local paper too?

What local paper?

The lads are giddy because the ‘big match’ got a mention in a paper with a bigger readership than the Weekly Observer :grinning:

1 Like

I’ve no doubt that he’s the type of simpleton who gives out about the prices in Todds when he goes into town to update the wranglers.

1 Like

He preferred it when Shaws stayed a bit more local

:popcorn: Ah lovely…

Hopping like Clonakilty sausages in the pan.

1 Like

Hardly necessary for two men and a dog.

Thought they lost most of last year’s team?