Cork GAA 2018

The Glen looking to stop divisional teams competing in Championship, and for only non-senior players from outside Cork to be eligible to play for UCC/CIT.

1 Like

Makes sense .

1 Like

About fucking time what are the other fuckin apes at down there that they’re not kicking up over this. Cork is Cork boi.

Ten times ever that the trophy has been won by a division or UCC, every adult player in Cork gets the chance to play senior championship, this has prevented plenty of defections over the years

Midleton CBS have some daycint facilities put into the field alongside the n25

1 Like

About fucking time?

You’re chasing me around the forum for the last while, what’s up mate? Who has your balls in a vice?

You seem overly emotional, picking a Best Team of last few years made you bleed. :smile:

I’ve got you hopping along like a sausage on a string and I’m not even enjoying it mate.

:joy:

The glen proposal looks ok in isolation. But if you look at all the proposals up for discussion there is the potential to open up lots of transfers in the future. The divisions have taken a lot of the demand for transfers away as no matter what club you are you can play senior

Fr O’Neills U21 A County Champions. Greatest day in history of the club.

7 Likes

How much damage did dalton do

Unerring from frees. Don’t have the stats.

1 Like

Congrats. Great days for a smaller club :+1:

1 Like

Great win also for Bride Rovers. 10 minors starting & 4 of those lads still minor next year. Good year for club following Prem 2 Minor champ & league double.

1 Like

What did bride win ??

U-21A Hurling County. Fr O Neills won Prem 1

2 Likes

What are they thinking with the senior appointment

Great stuff, that’s a fine achievement, enjoy.

1 Like