Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Limerick spent long enough looking back to 1973 and back another few decades prior to that and digesting the past analysing Unlimited Heartbreak

This echo thing is kind of a harmless winter thingy to generate a bit of old debate and discussion over the winter, I dont see any harm in it and sure it generates a bit of debate

Cant see how it merits the scutter comment

1 Like

This is Cark though as you say rightly we wandered in the wilderness for years hanging on to past glories, I didn’t expect to see one of the aristocrats of the our beautiful game doing something similar

They’ve picked two very stylish hurlers, though I’m too young to remember Gerald, that’s what I heard.

JBM is the big surprise I suppose as his popularity in the city is enormous, but he wasn’t in the same league as the later round guys

Ballyhea will win handy - Munster Club is a mile apart from Cork senior club.

Will be interesting to see how Iniscarra do - Roscrea are supposed to be very good.

1 Like

Hon Scarra

1 Like

We were always looking forward actually, picking teams from October.

2 Likes

Ballyhea v St Finbars in the the junior b today. Ballyea v St Finbars tomorrow… Could be a double for the Bally(H)ea combo

This junior b yoke is some money grab I’d say

Fuck Dripsey

1 Like

Cunts

1 Like

Barrs 4th team is it?

I hear older stock who really rate Gerard Mac as an outstanding servant as a player

JBM was a kind of a super star whether he was the best player is another question, great player no doubt

Bars 3rd team v Ballyhea 2nd team. Think there a few Bars senior footballers who can play today who haven’t played hurling this year

There was a time when the likes of Ballyhea and Milford’s 2nd string sides were contesting Avondhu Junior A finals

Both really struggling now. Milford approached Ballyhea regarding a juvenile merger but Ballyhea turned it down.

Fair distance between those parishes

15 minutes?

Not really mate, 15 mins at most. Milford are joined with Ballyclough at present. Good half an hour distance.

A junior team never stood a chance against the likes of Roscrea tbf.

Neil Ronan scoring for fun for Ballyhea atm. Must be 40ish