Great spot weather permitting

1 Like

Enjoy

1 Like

Smashing day in Cork left Fota just as the rain started

2 Likes

Great ///need the weather in there

1 Like

Its taking longer than normal for the Carkies to chime in and tell you why Fota is better than the zoo. The wagons must be occupied

1 Like

Don’t need to boast it is what it is​:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

I was bateing golf balls next door to you

2 Likes

Big bucks

No comparison to be fair Fota is a gem and a lovely walk as well and not claustrophobic like the zoo

1 Like

Thats on my bucket list for golf and to stay there

1 Like

And clean and loads of room- you’d be in / out of the zoo in 99 m tops, get a relaxing safe day in Fota without worrying about your car or belongings etc

1 Like

1 Like

Free entry: Charlesfort is a nice way to pass a few hour’s especially with a guided tour

Did you ever do Spike?

Clean and loads of room :laughing:

Dublin Zoo isn’t a fucking 1940s inner city tenement FFS sake. You’d easily put down half a day there if you wanted. Carkies would spend their time walking around with the chip on pointing out all that’s wrong.

Relaxing safe day :rofl:

Dublin Zoo, another well known inner city crime spot :joy:

Anyway, for what it’s worth I do think Fota is better. Mainly because it’s a charity / voluntary org where as the zoo is commercial and focused on money. But the Carkie argument is always brilliant

3 Likes

Not the modern one, was there year’s ago, heard it’s vv good

3 Likes

A World class tourist spot. I’ve brought loads out there in the last few years and they all loved it, young and old

4 Likes

I’ve heard Fota is going to the wall, unfortunately

1 Like

Difference bring though like it or not Dublin to most from outside Is regarded as a shitehole , which in large parts it is, and the vast majority of non dubs don’t need or want to go near It I mean why would you ?
Personally I’d rather have a dose than be forced to go near it, bar the national museum, Kilmainham that’s it

Financially Covid 19 has fecked it money wise but it’ll be retained

1 Like