Cork v Donegal

Cork to win easily I suppose.

Does anyone even care?

Not really, don’t see the need for it’s own thread when there is a battle for sam thread…Especially seeing as this is a Munster rugby and LoI forum…

Good point and duly noted

Of course this deserves its own thread, the All-Ireland champions in waiting need to have their own thread.:smiley:

Why is Masters dropped?

Not in Croker Kev :eek:

No. Playing senior match tomorrow. Holidays week after, watching the body and the money.

good to see Colm O’Neill start he looks to be a very good footballer in the making, what is up with masters, is he dropped?

Who are the two new chaps at corner back and wing forward, kev?

Because O’ Neill is a superior player. Masters was taken off for Nemo 3 weeks ago, he was terrible. His confidence is shattered by all accounts.

Actually heard the other day he’s an absolute cunt of a cop below in Bandon. No sympathy for him if he’s like that.

Surely Donegal are value at 3/1?

It will depend on which Cork shows up.

I would say that Cork will win with a bit to spare, 5 or 6 points…

[quote=“The Puke”]good to see Colm O’Neill start he looks to be a very good footballer in the making, what is up with masters, is he dropped?

Who are the two new chaps at corner back and wing forward, kev?[/quote]

O’ Neill is the real deal, but is injury prone, a similar enough player to Tyrones Stephan O’Neill.

Ray Carey has been an U-21 star for last 3 years, was always going to step up. Kerrigan and Kelly are both from 2007 U-21’s. Both have buckets of talent, but are a bit rough around the edges. Kerrigan is really quick, but his shooting and decision making are suspect. Kelly is a creator, lacks a small bit of confidence. I see him as a future centre forward.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]Because O’ Neill is a superior player. Masters was taken off for Nemo 3 weeks ago, he was terrible. His confidence is shattered by all accounts.

Actually heard the other day he’s an absolute cunt of a cop below in Bandon. No sympathy for him if he’s like that.[/quote]

He always struck me as someone who had a bit of an attitude. (just from observations, I’ve never met the man)

[quote=“cluaindiuic”]Surely Donegal are value at 3/1?

It will depend on which Cork shows up.[/quote]

I don’t understand this thinking on Cork. They have been very consistant for 2 years now. Limerick put it up to them in Munster, but the class shone through in the end. Kerry beat them last year, and were the better team, but Cork had actual played well that day.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]

Actually heard the other day he’s an absolute cunt of a cop below in Bandon. No sympathy for him if he’s like that.[/quote]

would you rather him be incompetent and let people away with breaking the law of the land…

I did and found him sound, very sarcastic, but funny. He won a Minor A-I with a few guys from our club, that whole team were great craic. He doesn’t drink though, always slow to trust a guy who doesn’t drink.:D:pint:

Was it true that they arranged for him to do his placement from Templemore in Blackrock in cork so that he would be home for training, but that he ended up being placed in blackrock in Dublin by mistake?

They were awful against Limerick. 2-6 in 70 minutes of football is not all that impressive.
And Donegal have beaten Derry and Galway in their last two games which can’t be dismissed all that easily.

They certainly should win but they’ll have to play well. If they play like they did against Limerick they would be very lucky to survive.

The pitch doesn’t look the greatest. Let’s hope it is better than it looks and holds up.

Wonder what odds you would get on John Miskella for FOTY…

There is using the noggin as well. Small town and all that. Not too fond of outsiders i believe.

Thats just what i’m talking about with Kerrigan, poor decision maker. Ref done very well there. The comentators haven’t a clue, it was for hitting Canty.