Limerick v Cork, tits done now

why have you posted a picture of mul’s todger

Why are you looking at Muls todger :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

They must be sick of the same question being sent to them at this stage.

You said Tipp will win everything earlier in the year

cos I’m a pervert

Based on queue numbers on tickets.ie there appears to be at least 39k tickets sold already

A lot of people waiting on transport before charging in …

Last I heard @dodgy_keeper was chartering a jet from an airfield in west cork

2 Likes

I’m keeping an eye on IrishRail myself.

Heading up on the Saturday will be grand. The coming home after the match will be the bother.

Cahalane is all mouth. You’d expect a nice healthy bit of jaw but he has no hurling to back it up. Flanagan destroyed him in a 2-man full forward line and all he had was his mouth! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

How about you catch a ball instead you tool!

Are there any better hurlers for full back on the panel to replace him altogether? Surely there’s a contender?

Cadogan played there in the League.

I actually think Cahalane is decent, but he’s not a full-back.

In fairness to him, they left him one on one with Flanagan in an ocean of space.

1 Like

Fairness my bollix. He came out all Billy big balls trying to bully young Flanagan (as he should) and got it all roads to sunday in return.

A full back has to be trusted to dominate his man (actually go ahead and do it, not shite on about it) and at least break even.

Maybe they have no one better.

Ah he’s too bothered about managing (drinking it dry) his new pub to be worried about senior intercounty hurling!!

Poor taste, Cahalane is a proud young fella, he won’t be taken to the cleaners by Flanagan again

Cause he won’t be marking him.

Because he’ll be on the bench.

About time they saw sense with that West Limerick mullocker

Is Cahalane another with Limerick connections? Fitzgibbon is West Limerick also? — It’s the summer of West Limerick .

Debatable -colemanswell could be south limerick!!

1 Like