Limerick v Cork, tits done now

WestFest

1 Like

Fitzgibbon is hurlings Mo Johnston.

Whest is Bhest

cc @anon61956325

1 Like

@spacetrap4296 canā€™t make his travelling arrangements until that is confirmed by Irish Rail so.

What about your travel arrangements? Have you settled on anything yet?

Itā€™s with a heavy heart I admit defeat in my efforts to make Croke Park.

Gone through all the eventualities, itā€™s a family wedding so Iā€™d get years of grief if I took it handy and slipped away early on Saturday night and first thing Sunday. Some times you just have to be the bigger person and put other people first.

Will be like an anti-Christ the Sunday morning, needless to say. Iā€™ve made my peace with the decision but it will gnaw away at me right up to throw-in.

2 Likes

Jesus man :tired_face:

Well done mate, itā€™s only a game of hurling, not even a final, enjoy it with a few pints and your feet up in Cork, sure you couldnā€™t be in a better place, itā€™ll be some craic

2 Likes

Jaysus youā€™ve admitted defeat early

#Pray4Dodgy :wink:

3 Likes

#pleasejesuslethercalloffthewedding

With the help of god Limerick will leave the dirty tricks in Colbert station

By god

1 Like

What age are you? 4 or 5 hours sleep will do you grand as long as you donā€™t drink much late in the night.

1 Like

Youā€™d want your head examined to go on the train to this.

Not a chance, when everyones going in the same direction. Far handier drive up Saturday and not booze on the Sunday with work Monday morning.

Drive back down Sunday evening around 8 clock.

1 Like

I sorted that spacetrap lad with a ticket for the 2013 replay. He got the green bus up that day.

1 Like

Kidā€¦ The match day train is not even announced yetā€¦ Good chance it wonā€™t be leaving cork city until 10.30/11am . You could surely drive someoneā€™s Car to the train station? Or tag a liftā€¦ Plenty of older sensible folk or fuckers with kids will be leaving early.

Thereā€™s a load of ways he could work it he just has to stop being a silly fanny.

He has thrown in the towel very earlyā€¦ I donā€™t know what to think.