Limerick v Cork, tits done now

Hes a martyr already :joy:

A ligend

The brave and once faithful

1 Like

Croke Park after the Waterford game in 07 was what Iā€™d compare it to. Jumping on seats and just going buck ape.

4 Likes

To be fair if this was @gilgamboa or @Tim_Riggins in a similar rugby football predicament Iā€™d be needling them about it too.

You dish it out, you can expect to receive it back. The TFK way. :clap::clap:

5 Likes

Fair enough, my TV point was in reference to his situation or similar ones

Ah look, itā€™s an unfortunate clash but itā€™s just one of those things. Itā€™s missing one match, itā€™s not the end of the world. Pain in the hole but Iā€™ve grown up with the bride my whole life, smashing person so itā€™s only a small sacrifice.

Family weddings are like funerals, years later itā€™s the cunts who didnā€™t show up or who sloped away early who are remembered rather than those who were there.

I wonā€™t go on about it any more, people will be sick of me harping on about it.

1 Like

Dont I know it :joy::joy::+1:

2 Likes

Fuck @dodgy_keeper predicament. I have a fucking wedding in kilkenny at 3.45 on sunday. Now thats a fucking problem

2 Likes

What type of cunt gets married on a Sundayā€¦!!!

A Kilkenny one evidently!

1 Like

Is this one of these humanist efforts in Langtons?

1 Like

Itā€™s not even a real wedding !

1 Like

Spot on mike. Fucking disaster. Led to a blazing row on monday night.

1 Like

Unprecedented!

Christ chief. Youā€™re right. Dodgy predicament is in the hapenny place when compared to yours

1 Like

A wexford and english one. There it was, the perfect weekend in dublin, missus is from galway and into the hurling(clearly not as much as i thought). Galway Match sat evening, feed of pints, fry up in morning and then limerick in an all ireland semi final. Instead ill be at some arty farty fucking wedding and the worst is i will still get grief because i sure as hell am not going to the ceremony

4 Likes

Imagine we get bate and some prick tries to make small talk with me afterwards.

2 Likes

He does not know SĆ©amus Flanaganā€™s background obviously. His father was one hard fcuker and Seamie is very tough. You are not going to bully him.

2 Likes

How close are you to these bastards? Anyone that fixes a wedding for summer months is an utter fucktardā€¦September and October are perfect months for weddings in every sense