Limerick v Cork, tits done now

True. The Dow will burn him the next day.

Fuck it lad. Tell her there’s an e pal in bother in Ballyragget around 11am. I’ll have you back in Langtons for 8. Job is oxo

1 Like

Isn’t it terrible the way ye can’t enjoy yourselves without drink?

Are you mad? The minute he mentions Ballyragget there will be war!

2 Likes

I know of a girl from Cork who had arranged her wedding for September/October 2013. Both bride and groom families from GAA stock.

Cork & Clare obviously drew the All-Ireland final and, lo and behold, the replay was fixed for the day of the wedding - a Saturday. 5pm throw in I think it was, clashing with the meal. A good ten or fifteen people cancelled on the wedding to go to the match. Led to fall outs with family and friends etc.

:joy:

They are dead to me. Good friend of the missus. They flew back from england for our wedding last year so im getting “oh you cant not go at only 2 weeks notice” got wind of the date earlier in year and saw an ireland semi final was fixed for that day. Should have just flat out rejected it then.

3 Likes

Extra Time if Necessary for both Semi Finals

1 Like

That’s a 1st

“Only finals – provincial and All-Ireland – will continue to go to a replay after teams have been level on 70 minutes. All other provincial championship matches, as well as All-Ireland quarter-finals and semi-finals, will have two periods of extra time, lasting 10 minutes each. If the sides are still level at that stage, a replay will be required.”

New rules brought in back in March

That’s a very good development. Get it done if at all possible.

Anytime from the 22nd December till the 1st January is grand.

The way I felt on Monday and subsequent nagging , any day from 30 February to 31 february would be ideal .

3 Likes

Christ I must be getting away with blue murder

1 Like

a few hours travelling on your own… dear fuck

Saturday night was a late one too .

My first date with my missus was a league match v Kilkenny in 1997. The bar was set

6 Likes

You set the bar high @iron_mike

We won that day too so I went out on the piss

2 Likes

The ould fella is an examiner for Leaving Cert Business for close on 40 years went into the GPO in Limerick at 9am last Monday morning to collect scripts from one of the correctors to check. The girl at the desk said 6 postmen “rang in sick” but Diarmuid Byrnes had reported for duty👍. If that’s the players attitude we could be on for something.

8 Likes