Limerick v Cork, tits done now

:ronnyroar:

And we won that too.

Sorry I see you beat me too it. We ended a Kilkenny managers career, One match later the Limerick manager was gone

Is Byrnes a postman? Grand little number for him

1 Like

It wasnt working out great for him at the start. Heā€™d get within 100 yards of the house and just fire the mail at it, with the letters usually ending up on the neighbours garden, but now heā€™s got a bit more experience his deliveries have improved.

12 Likes

You mailed that one inā€¦

Correct me if Iā€™ve got this wrong, but have you lunatics gone close on 24hrs without picking a team?

Byrnes is rock solid under a large parcel.

The team picks itself. The only possible change is in the full forward line.

Wtf

1 Like

Dhl heā€™s still in college.

Youā€™d be back to Kilkenny before the dinner mate. if you are not going to the ceremony anyway then you may as well be hung for a sheep

Train update from Limerick -

Their Twitter feed this morning is all replying to people saying they are waiting on an updateā€¦

Book early folks

45k plus on the ticket queue now

They have had since Monday ā€” How long does it take to organize an extra train out of Cork and Limerick? Itā€™s not like there will be a 100 trains on the go around the country at any one time.

probably stuck trying to get drivers to come in on a Sunday.

Didnā€™t they cut back on overtime a while back

They were hiring like fuck 2 weeks ago ā€¦ or was that the bus crowd? how many staff on a train 5/6 on 12 euro an hour? Mup ta fuck - both trains will be full - theyā€™ve know that their will be semi finals on those dates all year ā€¦

1 Like

Youā€™d be as well getting the green bus up early the Sunday morning. ā‚¬20 return.

Was on the train down after the 2013 defeat to Clare. Disaster. Young lads who were up in the terrace, pissed off their heads, singing all the way down even though we had been beat. I wanted to shoot them.

if you get on a train thatā€™s changing at the junction youā€™ll have pissed up Carkies and Limerick lads. That wonā€™t be pleasant

Iā€™m going up Saturday and back Monday

Im heading up on the Saturday and back Sunday night to Cork.

1 Like