Limerick v Cork, tits done now

That Green Bus is only a cunt of a yoke, stopping in every shit back water in the country.

Ah it doesn’t really.

Arthur’s Quay, UL, Kildare Village, Dublin.

Oh wait, I see what you did there…

It’s gone up in price too…

Book online and you get the old price

1 Like

The one from Portlaoise hits every bastarding cunt of a place in Kildare, its nightmarish, a real throwback to all those shitholes you used to have to stop in going up to Dublin on the bus of a Sunday evening.

Last few times I’ve had to go up to the big smoke for flights etc I’ve got the bus from there. It’s the finest.

Now it’ll be mobbed and you’d want to be on one first thing with the traffic on the M7 but the train will be chaotic too.

Head up next Tuesday to beat the traffic altogether.

No good to me in Cark, boi! — If I dont get a train ticket I’ll drive or I might even tip up the night before and stay in Ranelagh

Act fast kid

1 Like

I think joe Duffy will get a week out of the whining from Lk and Cork folk about the traffic , trains , buses , and Dublin prices . Heaven forbid if the result hangs on a bad referee call .

cc @anon61956325

Get the card ready

Log on to the Galway Clare game for the craic and see what sales are like

I think I will go up Saturday and take in the Connaught Final

Train is sold out.

No that green bus will sell tickets away but its first come first served when you turn up, loads have gotten screwed by it for Munster matches before, steer well clear.

1 Like

Not bad

Why do I get the feeling Dodgy, you’ll be in Croker Sunday week?

Don’t pal, just don’t. :disappointed_relieved:

The trick here is to have a ticket booked and claim your heading to the airport.