Limerick v Cork, tits done now

Some big hitting Limerick posters missing this.

@feck_it , @manbehindthewire @dodgy_keeper @The_Burner

Itā€™s Corkā€™s to lose.

1 Like

Not really. Fair weather lads

:wink:

2 Likes

There will be no one from here at the Lk v cork game .

1 Like

Weā€™re down now to 44,996 supporters. Still decent for a semi final :grin:

2 Likes

Looks like I wonā€™t be there either now.

:open_mouth:

What are we talking 45k Cork 33k Limerick

A sophisticated patronšŸ‘

Be near enough alright.Be some atmosphere in the stadium and should be a good buzz around Dublin all through the morning.

Limerick win by 3 pulling up. Seems like a 3 point hammering

Close the thread

Why are you sayin that, surely Cork have plenty of confidence in taking Limerick.

As a team and a general public I am sure they do.

I think Limerick will gave improved more. I feel there was too much made of Munster win as good as 2nd half was and I simply do not like the match up, physically in particular.

Limerick are well able to move the ball out of the tackle and spread ball really well. KK are well vonditioned and I thought Limerick were very assured overall. They have a bench too. They are very strong at half forward in a way that does not suit Corks half backs (although Cadogan is a welcome surprise).

If Limerick had 15 in PIC they win by 3-4 I think. Same here.

5 Likes

A fair analysis. I do think we match up well with Cork physically. Hegarty and Hayes are going to cause problems as will the full forward line if we get the same service in as we have done most of the season. Limerick half forwards need to pull back and make it very busy in the middle to stop Corkā€™s quicker players getting a chance to run. We have more lads capable of winning dirty ball I feel. You can never right off Cork but I never fear them either as they will let you hurl.

1 Like

Knowing Cork youā€™re spot on, and that suits limerick bigtimeā€¦even from a hype perspective as a lot of people who are jumping on the bandwagon would be of the same opinion locally here too, just going by history.

Saying that, Cork at times in PuC were mesmerising the way they pucked around the ball. Really really slick. Ye also have the forwards to kill any team on their day, if they click together.

Will be a high scoring shootout, goals most likely being key. Potential to be an absolute classic game of hurling.

2 Likes

have upper hogan tickets gone on sale yet?

They better announce the trains today!

1 Like

Useless bastards ā€¦ day 5 of having to lay on 4 extra trains 1 Galway, 1 Ennis, 1 Limerick and none yet for Cork

There is a train an hour all day from cork as it is. Plus added traffic on track from direct limerick trains. Id say its far from straightforward considering there are essentially two lines, one in either direction!

Theyā€™ve known Cork would want one for 3 weeks now and itā€™s every 2 hours on Sundays ā€¦ itā€™s only two extra trains they are adding that day.