Limerick v Cork, tits done now

they only knew after the quarter finals if it would be Saturday or Sunday I think

Not making excuses for them, they should be able to get the announcement out that an extra train is running.

It’s a logistical nightmare for them though. You’ve Limerick, Cork and Clare all travelling up Saturday down Sunday. It’s messy.

Huh? Cork and Limerick match is on Sunday. Normal services are running Saturday on a first come basis - they have nothing to be worrying about from Limerick and Cork Saturday really… While I appreciate there’s planning in it you’d imagine 2-3 days would be enough time to lay on 4 trains across two different days from 4 different counties… albeit on limited lines.

Some Cork/Limerick will be going up Saturday and some Clare will be down Sunday. Probably not lots but enough to make regular commuters lives awkward, especially on the Sunday

I think the issue here really is drivers on the Sunday. I don’t know if they have to have a gap in time or distance between trains going up the same line either, I’d imagine they would.

They are a shocking organisation. I realized that there, as I was typing

You’d organize a train quicker on the dark web.

2 Likes

I’d say you’d have to go to the deep web for that. Where government ministers are handing out backhands

Upper Hogan is now on sale
Section 729

https://crokepark.ie/stadiumplan2/index.html

Mul

cc @dodgy_keeper

3 Likes

Great stuff, mate.

It gets the juices flowing :ronnyroar: :ronnyroar:

kiely

6 Likes

that was some day

He doesn’t look to come off the best there.

1 Like

I think that’s the end of it after he’d driven Coleman back a good bit.

He’s the smallest man on the team and the langer thought he could bully him and lunged at him with both hands — Mul, from a standing position, told him to fuck right off.

1 Like

He blocked him … then flicked the ball away from Coleman and then Coleman thought he could bully him …

you can’t bully a balbec…

cc @balbec

A yellow each for nothing

Yeah whoever made the gif could have picked a better moment of it, from a limerick propaganda point of view.

2 Likes

Chalk it down pal