Limerick v Cork, tits done now

is that 35K total or 35k Limerick only?

There’ll be no one left to turn off the lights lads

35 k total

3 Likes

That must be online -theyve no way of knowing what clubs are selling.

Coleman isn’t any bigger than Mulcahy mate, and about ten years younger,

You wouldnt want to trust the Leaders numbers. Clubs had to irder their tickets by Wednesday. I would think 60k would be there or there abouts.

Coleman is a dirty Cork cunt, just like you… fuck out of my face or i’ll bate the snot out of you.

1 Like

Graham is 27 and 4ft

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaC3Q6Glbp4

We had 14 men, James Owens reffing and trailed by a couple of points.

Mul set the agenda for that second half display there, refused to take a backward step against the uppity little gimp.

And poor Mul only about four foot and eight stone.

TJ was a great, great man.

2 Likes

Got away with a yellow. :smile:

Good to see entire clip again. Mulcahy started on the young lad and the young lad finished it

When they couldnt rock the smallest fella the rest of the boys thundered into the game.

Twice… and even better Gardiner was booked as well in the second one for getting flaked in the head. TJ was unhinged

1 Like

I had forgotten that one. Twas like a scene from wrestlemania with a folding chair.

He pulled out his false tooth and showed it to the ref. Gas cunt

1 Like

By god your little pal Gillane will get his hole opened Sunday week after his antics that day. We will be waiting for him this time

He went backwards at a rate of knots :joy::joy::joy:

Coleman was mortified after Mul mugged him … he turned straight around to try and redeem himself by picking on a 4ft player … It was Coleman that drove the Limerick lads on that day.