Limerick v Cork, tits done now

good man. you’re fighting the good fight on here. Outnumbered, with little or no chance of victory…

Similar to Sunday week.

We have the weight of history and tradition behind us

we have the weight of the Dow behind us…

ye are fucked

1 Like

Donkey Fords > KC’s
The Crescent > Mahon Point
The Dundons > Graham Dwyer
Michael Noonan > Micheal Martin

2 Likes

rubber bandits > this fella

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQQF931jEKY

Richard Harris > Cillian Murphy

Moyross> Gurrannabraher
Southill > Mayfield
Donkey Fords > Lennox’s
MIkey BIG BANG Casey > All the Joyces

1 Like

Gardener going in for a hop off him and TJ straight into the neck with it :sweat_smile:

TJ had a lovely cut to him when he played full back.

2 Likes

up under the ear he clattered him… jesus… Garryspillane must be like the wild west.

I remember being in watching the bouncers against someone else and a massive row broke out in the Gaelic Grounds. Some fella ended up tangled inside in the goals and was getting awful boots.

Limerick Racecource > Mallow Racecourse
Limerick Dog Track >= Cork Dog Track

I was at one of their games earlier in the year, they were playing Bruree. Bouncers coasting to victory, winning by about 12 points early in the second half. One of the Bruree lads squares up to one of the Garryspillane fellas and gives him a bit of a shoulder. Garryspillane fella loses the head completely and just wipes him out. Mad fuckers.

1 Like

The Shannon > the Lee
Terry Wogan > Graham Norton
Chicken Hut > Hillbillies
Joe O’Connor > Kev

6 Likes

They take no shite …

My first night at a game of ball in Garryduff and one lad started mouthing at another lad on the same team … the lad being mouthed to sent the other fella home and he hasnt come back since … I only found out a few weeks ago once championship kicked off that the lad doing the sending home is from Garryspillane and is keeping up a fine tradition of putting Cork lads on their holes.

edit - exactly like @Aristotle posted above.

2 Likes

The now defunct Dell > Apple.

it’s all kicked off…

we were turning in on each other and imploding…

the focus is shifting to the enemy… it’s going to be some week lads

*the cork lads have done a legger.

2 Likes

Just need for @Breaking_my_balls to arrive in now and issue the rallying cry and we’re all set for next week. :ronnyroar:

2 Likes

PJ MCMauns > Dermot Desmond
Thomond Park > Musgrave Park ( I know both are shit holes)
Halpins Tea > Barrys Tea

Its 5:30. They are all gone home from work to have their supper with their Mammy in Duhallow.

1 Like

Devastation caused by Dell closing > Devastation caused by ford closing

4 Likes