Cork v Waterford - All Ireland Hurling Semi-Final 2'17

A proper old school Waterford City man @Fagan_ODowd

For anyone thatā€™s forgotten since last week or Tue week before or the week before that, Mullane reminds us today that he didnā€™t ā€œgo down that routeā€ when he was suspended. Thanks for the reminder John, looking forward to it again next week. Mullanes ramblings on a Saturday are about as one dimensional as his hurling was. Compared to Jackie on a Friday it reads like a comic

If you think thatā€™s bad, you should have heard Eoin Kelly ( Waterford ) on off the ball the other night.
Tony Browne was allright though yesterday morning.

My sincere dedicated honest loving faithful prayers are with you Waterford.

Every year the two primary schools here run a fund night. They also auction football and hurling tickets. Iā€™ve bought them for the last three years. ā‚¬200 for a pair of tickets. Over the odds but a good cause. If Waterford win tomorrow, Iā€™d say I could get a hefty return on investment. But if I decide not to go, I will sell them at face value

1 Like

Thanks for telling us what a top top man you are mike.

4 Likes

I hope you get a worthy home for the tickets Mike.

Lads without All Ireland medals have no business telling others lads how to win one

I will grapes but if itā€™s a Waterford Galway final, Iā€™ll be very tempted to makes the trip to soak up the atmosphere

That would be the dream final mate.

Itā€™s written in the stars, a Cork Galway final and a Galway win, like the good aul days, traditional counties playing traditional hurling the way it should be played

Wtf Mike.

That post has absolutely nothing got to do with the thread title & is a plain needy attempt to garner likes. Shame on you.

3 Likes

Youā€™re nothing but a fucking snake, you know that. Youā€™re following me around like fucking love sick.puppy.

1 Like

@carryharry, I genuinely donā€™t think @iron_mike was throwing bouquets at himself for paying ā‚¬200 for a pair of tickets with a cost price of ā‚¬160. @iron_mike, I donā€™t think @carryharry wanted to hurt you with his comment and Iā€™d urge you two to work on salvaging your e-relationship.

1 Like

Except that good aul days have never seen Galway beating Cork in a finalā€¦

Yeah but you get my sentiment, Galway are due a win over cork after 86,90,05
Itā€™ll be a great day for hurling

If myself and Mike werenā€™t e buddies right now Iā€™d hope he gets rammed trying to sell those pretend tickets at a marked up price.

Did a good few calls around Cork City, Macroom and back via Glanmire, Watergrasshill, Rathcormac and Fermoy last Friday.

Bar Rathcormac there was fuck all colours flying anywhere really. Have the Cork public no interest in the Hurlers?

Itā€™s a fucking semi final mate. We have a bit more dignity than that

5 Likes

Rathcormac is littered with Bunting & Flags.