Cork vs. Kerry All-Ireland Football Final

Cork at a canter, by at least 15+ points.

Admins close this thread.

Some mod throw up a poll, thanks.

I agree, no need for the thread cos it doesn’t merit discussion. Cork have it won already.

Well I would point to the fact that one semi final isn’t actually over yet and there is a tendancy on the forum for posters to race to get the ‘official’ thread up first.

Spot on actually.

Admins close this thread. :thumbsup:

Ah, but this isn’t the official one. Its like those old GAA programmes you used to be able to buy at games back in the early 90’s.

Kerry are intentionally playing shit here to inflate Corks heads.
Working a treat too by the looks of it.

Is it fair to say Cork/Tyrone was the real All-Ireland Final?

No. That was the semi final.

Cork and Kerry will be contesting the final.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]No. That was the semi final.

Cork and Kerry will be contesting the final.[/quote]

Think you missed my point there, unsuprising as you seem to be a bit of a simpleton. :wink: :thumbsup:

I’ll make it simpler:

1. Cork
  2. Tyrone

Daylight

999999999999999999. A load of shite

[quote=“Turenne”]Think you missed my point there, unsuprising as you seem to be a bit of a simpleton. :wink: :thumbsup:

I’ll make it simpler:

1. Cork
  2. Tyrone

Daylight

999999999999999999. A load of shite[/quote]

Kerrys all-ireland

Cork to piss the chips as usual when faced with Kerry in Croke Park.
Kerry by 10

Thought some of the shite out of the 3 boys today was silly. Why can’t they just judge on the games they just saw. Kerry were useless today, and have been only decent once this year. Very hard to turn it on for a final in those circumstances.

To be honest it doesn’t even matter who is favourites or whatever. The better team will win, and at the moment i believe that to be Cork.

Cork have had 6 or so attempts to beat Kerry in Croke Park and have failed everytime.

This is probably their best team of the lot and possibly the worst Kerry one but I still think Kerry will win it by about 5 points.

Suits them perfect going into an All-Ireland as underdogs.

Not since Turenne advocated a young GAA player deserving to lose his life in a mugging in Cork has he posted in such an irrational ill judged manner.

Turenne you can add a poll yourself.

Click on thread tools at the top of the thread.
Keep it secret, keep it safe.

[quote=“cluaindiuic”]
Keep it secret, keep it safe.[/quote]

http://www.freewebs.com/shadowpwnlord17/the-lord-of-the-rings_-the-one.jpg

Why are Kerry not in this poll?

It’ll be a daycent margin for the langers who will score at least 3 goals

BTW drinks will be on Shannon that night