Cork weirdo/sicko thread

Has she ever kicked ball?

Itā€™s been a rough year-and-a-half for Cork camogie star AshlingThompson, ending in her pleading guilty to assault last month.

No interview with the victims about their ā€œrough year-and-a-halfā€ I suppose.

5 Likes

You have a rough year and a half if thereā€™s someone in the family sick, redundancy, financial troubles with the mortgage etc.

Not if you thump two innocent women in a niteclub and are found guilty in court.

Iā€™d hazard a guess that embarrassment has led to her ā€œtoughā€ year and a half.

1 Like

Iā€™d imagine itā€™s been a rough couple of years for the victims of her violence too, but that story doesnā€™t sell Sunday newspapers.

ā€˜I never said i was perfectā€™ :joy:

Any of you lads bate the head off some young wan be sure to try that one and see if una mullaly etc will print it.

4 Likes

She could nut Barry ego

Its very worrying for oirish society how the oirish media, Carkies and the camogie crowd have rallied around convicted woman beater aishling Thompson.
Contrast to the Aussie rubby player who was destroyed for what?
Ill never referee another camogie match.

2 Likes

Iā€™d say henry will get a few wanks out of the pictures of her

5 Likes

she should be in prison with Tim Allen

1 Like

Great to see Aisling atoning for her sins. A great girl

Sheā€™s rough as fuck, looks like a pikey

2 Likes

Take it up with the Sindo pal I didnt write it :man_shrugging:

Donā€™t worry about it mate, just a nice opportunity for a few harmless sorts to get a couple of handy likes with faux outrage

2 Likes

Tell me about it. Same fellas werenā€™t one bit interested in the assault in cancun

Sheā€™s still a ride, in fairness

And on cue here comes her shite in shining armour.

2 Likes

Just ahead of the King of the mysogynists :smile:

1 Like

Just donā€™t fall asleep after

The cork crowd always rally round their own. Tim allen, wayne donoghue, the wanking DJ, the fella who threatened to kill gerald mccarthy and now convicted thug ashling thompson.
The carkies always defend their own.

10 Likes

Well sheā€™d knock me out after