Cork weirdo/sicko thread

Weā€™ve also only lost once to them, in a Munster Round Robin Round 1 game, where we later went on to piss said Munster Final.

Saying weā€™ve never beaten them in 70 mins is a good one, as if beating them in 100 minutes or whatever it was lessens the importance of the victory. We also drew with them in their own back yard having played the game a man down for the majority of it.

We were caught on the hop in that round Robin game. The semi victory was significant considering how far ahead cork were with 15 mins left and we blew them away in ET. That draw in PUC was a great marker as you said we played with 14 en for a majority of the match and essentially got us into the Qualifiers

Was that the game ye laid down the marker on that Cork tramp?

Puts a different spin on the whole ā€œLimerick have never beaten Cork under Kielyā€¦ in 70 minutesā€

1 Like

ā€œProbably should have beaten Limerick handy enough in the All-Ireland semi-final. Thatā€™s one we probably threw away.ā€ - Hoggy.

1 Like

:laughing:

Is that what we sounded like when we were delusional? My God, why didnā€™t people tell us how ridiculous we sounded :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Limerick arenā€™t really rated as champion side down here as we would fancy beating ye and we well know we are no great shakes. We walked all over ye in 19 and we definitely let 18 slip. Cork would play Limerick before KK,Tipp,Galway. Limerick seem to struggle with Corkā€™s innate tradition and craft in a way a ordinary enough KK side never would.

5 Likes

:laughing:

Weā€™re shitting it mate

Shots fired.

EDIT, nevermind heā€™s here already, unrale response rate!

1 Like

Must be a mutual thing. Weā€™d much rather play Cork now than any of those counties too

1 Like

No wonder people were laughing at us.

1 Like

Iā€™ll have to apologise to a lot of people. If we were that bad I must have sounded completely mad

1 Like

Iā€™m absolutely mortified for my past self :eek:

1 Like

Hard to argue with any of that.
The caravans will be circled now.

1 Like

I canā€™t even remember the last time we lost any game to Galway

I couldnt tell you when Galway last lost to Cork at any level. Psychologically they have zero fear of the Blood and Bandage and dont underperform against us. The same cant be said for certain other counties.

1 Like

Christ lads, itā€™s not that thread
Save that dull oul shit for the GAA threads please

2 Likes

Galway hurlers are fine psychologically against anyone except in a final .

2 Likes

Apologies mate, youā€™re right, this is the Cork weirdos/sexual deviancy thread and itā€™s busy enough without us clogging it up :+1:

1 Like

I know exactly what thread it is, thereā€™s hundreds of other threads for the arrogant Limerickmen to busy themselves with.

1 Like