Cork weirdo/sicko thread

The owner and his wife are pricks, itā€™s attached to a shop called quay news where I was once told to put down the newspaper (echo) unless I was buying it. Iā€™ve been reading bits of the paper in shops all my life and that was the only time it ever happened. I was living around the corner at the time and it had a great deli counter when good delis were rarer than hens teeth. Which is the main reason why I was sorry that I told her (the owners wife) to go away and fuck herself so.

4 Likes

The lifeguard who couldnā€™t swim.

2 Likes

Another fitness fraud

Add in the dog warden who is scared of dogs

1 Like

its well known that the fitness/conditioning/strengthening/weight loss/coaching industry is an unregulated industry full of people with makey uppey qualifications.

1 Like

Youā€™d think youā€™d at least go and learn to swim on the sly

Who the fuck canā€™t swim in this day and age! Thatā€™s bad parenting right thereā€¦ all kids should be fucked into the deep end of a pool by age 6.

It actually is regulated, just not policed.

Are you fagan? Is fagan you? Or are ye some kinda weird E-Bum chums?

I went to college with a lad who couldnā€™t swim (from Cork actually as well), his family were from a fishing background so none of them were taught. Some twisted logic about if you were drowning youā€™d be better off not being able to swim as youā€™d go quicker. As I said to him what if the boat went down 100m from shore?
Anyway, I only found out the cunt couldnā€™t swim after Iā€™d to pull the stupid prick out of the 50m pool in UL one day after he jumped in to the deep end. Never told me he couldnā€™t swim, so I assumed he was messing when I saw him flailing away before slowly sinking under. I asked him what he was at jumping in when he couldnā€™t swim and he said ā€œI just assumed it wasnā€™t that hardā€. Classic Cork cunt. Confidence in his ability beyond all reason.

11 Likes

Was he from Castletownbere?

:hushed: Not 100 miles away.

Ya thats the logic down there alright. You make a good point about 100M away, however those boats are incredible things, they generally only get in trouble in serious bad weather hundreds of miles away. I can understand their logic too.

Was he a handy footballer too?

I come from a long line of fishermen and can confirm that that is 100% true, my dadā€™s brothers were the first in many generations not to make their living in the Cork harbour, none ever learned to swim, my granduncle never came home sometime in the 40s.

2 Likes

Not the fella Iā€™m talking about anyway.

Women in the family as well? :grin:

2 Likes

I thought you were afraid of the water?

No, brah - I drink it everydayā€¦ I also shower with water at least once a day. I just donā€™t swim in the polluted Irish sea is all. Ok, bro?

Of, for now.

6??

Lolz

18 months

Regulated me bollix.

1 Like