Cork weirdo/sicko thread

That Young Offenders is fucking muck — Bland, safe and unimaginative … It’s like 5 snowflakes writing a comedy - i.e - let’s not offend anyone in any form or shape… The chav thing has been done to death in the UK and in Dublin to some degree but there was a good opportunity to write something funny and challenging here - but we just get a lump of shit instead.

Fuck Cork.

4 Likes

The mother is the highlight of it.

You’re seething because they stole the Rubberbandits gimmick and made a smash hit TV show out of it.

First off, I dont think that’s the rubber bandits angle. Secondly, fuck the rubber bandits — thirdly, fuck you.

2 Likes

Rubber bandits have something to say.

I thought the movie was forced, shit and lacked inmagination

It’s a kids tv programme mate,

It’s on after the watershed, mate.

It’s aimed at young and pre teens, they go mad for it

Fixed

1 Like

95% of tv is aimed at dopes,
I know of kids in who haven’t watched live tv in years who see this thing as event television, something they talk about in school, I wouldn’t expect a fella in his early 40s to be excited by it.

Some pre teens of my acquaintance have informed me that last nights episode was a Corker, Billy Murphy being the highlight

:fearful:

Some pre teens of my acquaintance have informed me that last nights episode was a Corker, Billy Murphy being the highlight

What parent would let a pree teen up to till 10 pm to watch an adult programme ?? Social services should be called here

The scutter in the hand dryer scene will be hard bate with that demographic.

Skins for simpletons. In Cork. As if you could forget.

I’ve heard it mentioned alright, is there a scene where the lads go swimming, that cracked them up a few weeks ago,

One of them jump into the river down at the docks.

Overall it was load of shite.

Another Cork weirdo