Cark, is it under water yet?

What’s the story with it?

Cork is an impermeable, buoyant material, a prime-subset of generic cork tissue that is harvested for commercial use primarily from Quercus suber.

It’s full of fat chicks and cougars…

And cunts!!!

You get them on the top of wine bottles, some of them twist off…

The one thing this forum needed, a Cork thread.

Cork keep it all bottled up.

I can’t see this thread sinking.
It’ll just keep bobbing along.

Geographic isolation has permitted the development of a culture which has long since been extinguished beyond it’s borders by natural selection and it’s attendant evolutionary processes. “The patterns of species distribution across geographical areas can usually be explained through a combination of historical factors such as speciation, extinction, continental drift, glaciation (and associated variations in sea level, river routes, and so on), and river capture, in combination with the area and isolation of landmasses (geographic constraints) and available energy supplies” (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biogeography). Not so in Cork. It has been decided by shrill, relentlessly combative patterns of human interaction which persist to this very day. There is no known solution.

1 Like

Here you go

Cork City is a yellow pack version of Limerick City

Cheers Kev.

Very informative but I’m more looking for peoples first hand experiences of either visiting Cork or meeting it’s people.

Be clearer so Runt.

I find Cork people to be the most friendly, witty and generous people i have ever met, anywhere.

I used to live there. I moved away from there. I go back from time to time.

I met some people from there during all of these experiences.

You are welcome.

Cork people seem to have a natural predisposition to conflict.
Why is that?

Barry’s tea me bollix.

The only dealings I’ve ever had in Cork were for:

1. Matches.
  2. Drinking.

The stadium is shit and the bouncers are cunts. In summary. Cork is muck.

Think I posted here before that I have found Cork people to be pretty sound - from a work point of view anyway.

They seem to have an inferiority complex about Dublin though.

I think we established the reason you found them sound was because they did what you told them without questioning it :lol:

Cork has many bars… but not many proper boozers.

That equals sound in my book.