Coronavirus - Close the Airports

Dr Tony is in charge and sure if the economy is crashed into the ground the politicians will just say “not our fault” as they were following the best medical advice.

It’s just down the road from me, so yes.

Ivan Yates is on the ball - McWilliams fantasy of everyone getting free money without having to pay it back is complete madness.

1 Like

Very good point (I awarded a like accordingly). Fine Gael has an opportunity to make serious gainz here but, as usual, they are antagonizing everyone when there’s no need. I think Simon and Leo are suffering from “love the sound of their own voice” syndrome and are talking themselves out of this.

Penny’s will be selling screws before the week is out.

1 Like

" Now is not the time to dickey up the house" - according to Simon Harris. Wonder what mental gymnastics the sign language lady had to do to contort that one.

5 Likes

16 deaths

129 cases

1 Like

Ok guys, might be a bit late to the party now but what’s a corona virus?

2 Likes

Every little helps and all that…

I’ll get my coat

The numbers really are back down to LOI levels now.

1 Like

Numbers down at people playing spud hockey outside Munster levels now

You’re a day late and a dollar short. (Not for the first time I might add)

2 Likes

I take great comfort from the fact that we’re on the same team on this, mate. I’ve always admired you greatly and agree with many of your world views. I think when the dust settles on this history will judge us very kindly.

are ye allowed to go to the shop yet lads?

1 Like

I’ve serious cabin fever tonight whatever the fuck is wrong.

1 Like

“any sign of the vaccine lads”

15 Likes

They sell petfood

George Lee here on the News - we are taking a huge risk

What does an economist and failed politician have that qualify him to be the science correspondent for rte? Jobs for the boys

1 Like

A dating coach on the news now.