Coronavirus - Close the Airports

sorry lads, you boys at home won’t be going anywhere this year, certainly not outside the country.

I’m off to Italy in June to support the destroyed Italian economy

3 Likes

If you live within 5k of the airport you’re sound

Vaccine or herd immunity will work OUITF

1 Like

Another headshot for Paddy C. At this stage it’s actually mildly impressive watching him crawl off the canvas each time

8 Likes

1/2 page sponsored feature in the Indo today.

https://twitter.com/care2much18/status/1261613586276851712?s=21

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

He can’t keep off Twitter, it’s rather bizarre.

He should join tfk

As someone alluded to in that thread , Twitter to be successful needs clowns and Paddy is obliging on that score .

Not really - just a massive ego.

Simon Harris asserting with certainty that “we prevented 12,300 deaths up to last week” is a load of guff though, irrespective of Cosgrave’s hypocrisy. It’s a predictive model ffs sake.

2 Likes

I’d say he’s being very modest there… It would be at least double that amount of lives saved…

2 Likes

Only for his herculean efforts it would have been hundreds of thousands

Great bunch of lads. CCP and blue shirts are great at spin

Like the headroom on a FAI financial model

1 Like

Leo opening the door to tax rises now after ruling them out. Deadly. Raising taxes is a great way to get people spending again.

I wonder how the conversation went the lads in charge realised that people travelling into the country were a problem in terms of infection.

1 Like

Never forget the GE 2016 pledge by the blue shirts to remove usc. Tax hikes and austerity after this is inexcusable

1 Like

I’ll make a break for Shannon in the middle of the night. The shades only work 9-5 in Oireland

Read my lips. No new taxes.

1 Like