Coronavirus - Close the Airports

God will save us.

“Fuck off down to the park with the lads Leo. I’m running the show now.”

So, what you’re saying is, very sick old people have died/are suspected to have died from a viral illness. Oh my lands. When did this type of thing start happening?

b62

Look it’s obvious where we have gone wrong. On average 400,000 people die of the flu each year, 67% of them are 65 and older. We clearly need a global lockdown every year from November to March to stop this carnage. What the hell were we thinking about up to now.

5 Likes

No more deaths of any kind. It’s the only way.

2 Likes

Is Fergus O’Dowd on medication or something?

Incredibly confrontational here.

On the attack the whole time. Crazy

Who’s the old bat who’s on with them?

Roisin Shortall

Fergus O Dowd has aged very quickly.

I see Holohan is “very concerned” about today’s numbers. Coincidental enough when everyone’s talking about restrictions being lifted earlier. Previously he was reluctant to read anything into single day movements and things needed to be considered in the round. OIUABMTF.

He seems to be revelling in his position of power.

He shouldn’t be obtuse in his answering of questions. He has nothing to hide. Has he?

The deaths today were over the last couple of days too. And would have been cases in the system for weeks.

The numbers are always out of context.

What does OIUABMTF mean?

Open it up a bit more ta fuck.

4 Likes

My life is now complete.

It’s disappeared from the community.

If Ryanair were still doing flights I’d be sipping with Rushie and @caoimhaoin’s ex Carol on the algarve

2 Likes

Dun na nGall for a long break in August it is. One night in Harvey’s Point with Noel Cunningham is enough for any man though.

You’d miss the gym all the same.

2 Likes

It’s his WiFi password.

2 Likes

Riiight… so is there any chance at all that stopping sport, ending tourism and shutting down the entire leisure and entertainment sector of the global economy (amongst other things) for the bones of six months may have been a small bit of an overreaction?

1 Like