Coronavirus - Close the Airports

You know what, it’ll be the first time in a long time where the vast amount of children will actually look forward to going back.
How long it lasts is another question

The Dutch prime minister would want to fuck right off.

What’s this now?

This is farcical stuff. He was also on about a “blended” approach whereby from SEPTEMBER pupils would mix being educated at home and in school. If they can’t figure out how children can return to school full time by then, we may call the whole thing off and stay under the bed forever. Shambles.

5 Likes

These things are all back up and running. My wife has a rescheduled mammogram for next week.

1 Like

All joking aside there are kids from certain homes and backgrounds where this is gong to have a lifelong devastating effect on their life prospects and long term wellbeing.

Kids need to be back in school at start of September.

8 Likes

I’m flying in in July. I fcuking hope not.

Good to hear hopefully all goes well

1 Like

Ah yeah, completely precautionary box ticking follow up from last year exercise

Better that than nothing at all

He is by far and away the most clueless and inept performer over the past 2 months. A minister on the basis of geography.

2 Likes

Yatesy has been brilliant over the last few months.

I’d say he’d be some man to meet in a pub or at the races. He’d have a few stories to tell.

Anyone read his book?

Neale Redmond on the radio today saying Dr tony didn’t make all the decisions and that he had no input into the esge subsidy

“We can move forward stage or back a stage” fuck off you gimp

1 Like

@Mac knew his wet nurse

Wow two posts in a row. You’re on a roll tonight

Is this yatesy the alpha dog who spent three months blubbing in a flat in Wales, and left the taxpayer to pick up his enormous tab when he showed his patriotism and fundamental honesty by fucking off to tanland to declare bankruptcy? That lad?

6 Likes

What’s a wet nurse mate?

Episode 755 of Eamon Dunphys podcast “The Stand” is a decent listen.

Focuses on the Sweden’s approach.

I’d never hold that against him.

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like