Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

@TheBlackSpots aggresive tone throughout this period has ruined the whole virus for me

1 Like

I called this as over a week ago. Iā€™m on the back straight wearing a garland while you huff and puff over the line

Ok, thanks for that, pal. I canā€™t remember being aggressive but Iā€™ll take your word for it. Iā€™m not really one for arguing.

good to see you get back to your placid self now this whole thing is over

1 Like

A little early to declare victory, but I think we can say we are safely through to the next round. Thereā€™s a few on here that should get the rebranding over with now.

1 Like
1 Like

Heā€™s still on the BCG ship and canā€™t answer the anomaly that is Germany. He has zero credibility around here.

Are you on or off the BCG express?
The Germans are experts at managing the numbers.

well @Thomas_Brady - are you?

I was never on it, mate. The figures didnā€™t add up.

What are you on about, countries that have had BCG immunization have 10% of the cases and deaths as countries that have never had it. The US is fucked because they never had much TB and didnā€™t see the need for the vaccine.

Germany never had BCG.

Corona event junkies murdering pensionors in Lahinch

2 Likes

They have now.

• Germany: Mass vaccination was performed from 1961 until 1998.

How does East v West Germany compare

She cited the example of Germany ā€“ which publishes a map tracing the development of the epidemic throughout its territory and illustrating the spread of the disease in great detail ā€“ and stressed that there is a significant difference between former East Germany and former West Germany: the former GDR is up to three times less affected.

1 Like

People were born outside those years, bro.

@padjo seems to be a serial loser.

1 Like

Numbers not good today folks so keep those pants zipped up.

East Germany and post WW2 massive TB vaccine programme.

https://www.urotoday.com/recent-abstracts/covid-19-and-genitourinary-cancers/120475-bcg-vaccination-policies-make-a-ten-times-difference-in-covid-19-incidence-mortality-new-study.html