Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

Rte one or news now? Or do I wait for the tfk update?

People can be in ICU for up to three weeks or more with it. What you are seeing is people whoā€™ve been battling it for a while, losing their battle.

Virgin Media should have it anyway. Assume RTE or the News Now will have it also

Iā€™m getting overwhelmed with this today.

The 302 figure is a 17% increase. Thatā€™s the fourth day in a row at that rate (+/-). We will reach 10,000 by 6th April (10 days time) if that rate is maintained.

I had a bit of a wobble this morning so went to the park for a HIIT session and was grand afterwards. Everyone is going to have days like that in the next few weeks. Keep your exposure to the media to a minimum, get plenty of exercise, no corona after 9pm, get stuck into a movie and have a glass of wine. Decent sleep. Go again.

9 Likes

Figures are meaningless now. We are testing more and more every day so that has to be taken into account.

The ICU one is the thing to watch and that is creeping up all the time

2 Likes

Mate, dont. We have enough fellas on here barely holding on. Donā€™t push them over the edge like this.

You have this well under control mate. Congrats on your zen.

Especially as its taking 4/5 days to get tested and another 7 days to get the results. Outr figures area week old by the time we get them,. The full extent of closing the schools and pubs will only come to light next week

I know. Imagine being dead and being surrounded by that shite.

15 Likes

Hold firm.
Take care.
Come home
together

1 Like

Good idea. Im going to drink a half bottle of jameson Caskmates there soon in the same vein

1 Like

Thatā€™s what they use instead of crouch touch pause engage in womenā€™s rugby.

Are we really quoting Michael Dā€™s poetry on the forum?

Weā€™re through the looking glass lads.

2 Likes

I had a bit of a head on me this morning which probably didnā€™t help. Donā€™t overdo it on the booze. A few cans and a bottle of wine tonight now so be fresh in the morning.

1 Like

Leo the Lionheart making an announcement at 830pm

stay strong, you are a good sort

2 Likes

Nursing Homes Iā€™m afraid.

1 Like