Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

Is it Saturday. Fuck me I spent the whole day thinking it was Friday.

3 Likes

Not easy but weā€™re getting there. Keep it between the ditches pal :ok_hand:

1 Like

Same it scared me. Today was awful. Important to break from routine to realise itā€™s the weekend.

We have an hour less for it tonight so might as well make the most of each minute :laughing:

1 Like

Thats right, it didnā€™t make sense . Even at that time they had identified Madrid as a ā€œHot Spotā€.

Yet Liverpool is presenting relatively low in comparison to cities like Birmingham or where the main issue is in London.

A few hypothesizes - Scousers have natural strong immunity ; Even the Corona Virus wouldnā€™t hang around in Liverpool or the vast majority of ā€œHomeā€ supporters who can afford a Mid Week Champions league fixtures arenā€™t from the city and brought it away with them.
Maybe a combination of all 3!

Christ

I donā€™t know, it would be very difficult, but thatā€™s what would have to happen for a United States of Europe to happen.

What is hilarious about those who are critiscising the EU over this crisis is that the very people who are calling for a greater federal EU response are the very same people who have consistently said they are bitterly opposed to any further EU federalism and have made it pretty clear they hate any sort of pan-European solidarity.

They are now arguing directly against what they previously argued, utterly oblivious to their own lack of understanding and hypocrisy.

Sheer naked populism.

Iā€™m getting langersed

2 Likes

Hi Sid

Be careful.

An hour more.

1 Like

Iā€™ve no idea lad. A lot of it doesnā€™t make sense but you still have lads looking to lay the blame.

I have 6 cans. The only danger Iā€™m in is that Iā€™ll make a show of myself here

1 Like

You do that sober :joy::joy:

Are you in City or Suburbia?

Are hardware shops still open after Leoā€™s speech? Argos? Pc world?

We all do.

I just get called for it :grinning:

1 Like

what powers are you expecting EU to use?

A bit of fucking unity would be a help