Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

What they have done to other countries is a disgrace.
Countries thinking they have secured big PPE orders, so obviously stop looking elsewhere. Then the stuff that arrives is pure junk and the country has wasted a week in the search for more gear. It’s not like they are donations either, countries are paying them massive money for their rubbish.

1 Like

Not true pal, most of the people at Anfield were from Norway and Oireland.

1 Like

Surely the HSE realise Chinese arms are generally shorter than Irish arms.

I was warning about this last weekend, lads creaming themselves over aerlingus flying out, only to be blaguarded by the chinese

6 Likes

Nearly every second chinese seller on Amazon were selling face masks or a form of thermometer ---- where were they all getting them?

The yanks are paying x15 for the proper gear

Sure tis easy churn them out if they don’t work.

The Chinese are having a good laugh at Micks expense after flogging him all the rubbish they had

1 Like

Tassotti does it better - you’ve been trying for months but it’s just not working bro.

71URLU6-EdL.AC_SX425

1 Like

You should have told me Dunnes were selling off all the Easter eggs for a euro each.

I’ll have to go shopping again tomorrow now.

2 Likes

Tesco Limerick are 5 for €5. Including an aboslute mountain of Creme Egg ones cc @Bandage

1 Like

Creame eggs have gone to dog shit years ago. Now caramel eggs where it at

1 Like

The announcement that’s played over the PA in Dunnes every five minutes or so is tremendously evocative.

I feel like Winston Smith every time I hear it.

We have always been at war with Eastasia, and, oh look, a Creme Egg easter egg for a euro!

Still no word from Russia? Putin showing the snakey fucker he is

In Soviet Russia you dont catch COVID19; COVID19 catches you

He gave the whole country the week off.

22 deaths

May they rest in peace.

3 Likes