Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

You’re needed in italy fagan

1000 percent correct. Twitter wants zero Covid and has no time for pints or Cheltenham I’m afraid.

He’s a real doctor alright. None of that Jill Biden shite. Graduate of UCD Medicine as well as RCSI Public Health and Christian Brothers Sexton St, How to Mix It

Tell me when will you be mine
Tell me quando quando quaaaando

I’d imagine the points for medicine coming down will be one of the consequences of the pandemic. Who in their right mind would want to work in a hospital now.

Now would be the perfect time, if you were work shy and could cope with the boredom.
(Wives and husbands of forum members aside)

4 Likes

Sept 2022.

Pls stop fooling yourself

1 Like

829/6

1 Like

Nearly there lads

We’ve broken the back of it lads

Tony will allow us takeaway pints for the June back holiday weekend

1 Like

Good stuff

It may have been covered already but I want to vent.

The Saffers have stopped using one of the vaccines because it doesn’t prevent people getting mildly/moderately sick with covid with the Saffer strain.

It will never, ever end with that line of thinking.

1 Like

Tony seems afraid to open up in case case numbers don’t spike as we exit respiratory illness season. It would play havoc with the worry index.

3 Likes

It’s important to follow the curve… .the same curve as every other year

1 Like

Fergal Bowers reporting that the figure released for 1st vaccinations is lower than one released a few days ago.

WTF is going on? Can these morons even count?

‘I don’t know is the answer’

Dr Glynn

1 Like

The only hope is John Bull open things up soon and after 3 or 4 weeks of watching what happens over there our lot will follow suit.

4 Likes

Has nobody told these lads it’s a deadly disease.

All those people who got the vaccination are dead

Or have been mysteriously devaccinated.