Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Is science still looking like a bitch?

six lads in Cratloe have it, the way Clare fm are going on it was like the nuclear bomb being dropped on Hiroshima

2 Likes

Did they figure out if sunlight kills it yet? 8 months on and they still haven’t a clue. They should hand back their PhDs.

3 Likes

I think science has come to the definitive conclusion that sunlight might kill it, or may not kill it.

5 Likes

That surge in deaths from the surge in cases is taking its time. We’re hardly locked up for a flu that won’t harm 99% of the population are we?

4 Likes

20 million confirmed cases on worldometers, i’d safely say that could be x 10 or 20, with 770k dead, the true death rate is 0.000… whatever, this whole thing is an absolute cod, you have auld lads in Ireland afraid to go to the shop in case they get killed, ITS AN ABSOLUTE SCANDAL

4 Likes

OIUTF

Thread

2 Likes

I wouldn’t stand next to one of those lads in an electrical storm

Poor ol Carlow was feeling left out

Unfortunately we won’t be opening up until middle class people start losing their jobs which will take another while yet so may as well accept that. I’m trying to.

5 Likes

Set my people free

1 Like

Eventually even the most died in the wool LIDTF lads will no longer be able to send a few emails from their homes and pretend they are working.

2 Likes

Prophetic Tim. We’re getting a colour-coded thread level now.

Viruses are sneaky like that. Not killing people gives virus the best chance to survive. We just need not make it angry.

Are they for real using arbitrary county lines to color code virus levels. :+1::joy:

1 Like

Carlow has fallen

Someone needs to explain to this lad what colour amber is

They could use Dail constituencies instead?

Judge Judy continues in a moment

It mustn’t be able to handle the gulf stream