Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Are they medically approved and have you certs to prove this?

There’s scores of people throwing any old thing up over their mouth that is being taken as safe - is that where we are at? Once someone gives the impression they have something on everyone is ok? - I think yourself and square head are totally missing the point here and are taking the opportunity to turn this into a side attack… if masks are being forced there has to be measures to ensure that something that works is being worn or it’s pointless.

:rofl:

Yes. I have distributed them to my family and friends. We are all compliant and doing our bit to continue to be. Our lives are in our hands. Wash your hands.

Could you send me a link there to where you sourced them please so I can do the same for my lot - there’s a lot of dodgy fuckers cashing in here and loads of people are wearing dangerous contraptions around their gob.

No. My supplier is doing me a favour and I am not in a position to pass on her details. You must do the work to safeguard your own family. As I have mine.

Your supplier doesnt want people to be safe and doesnt want to sell masks? - Why are they in the mask business?

I dont recall saying what business my supplier was in.

Sadly, It’s clear why Laois is in lockdown now… everyone is screaming compliance but no one is actually complying… Going around with a sock around their mouth :laughing:

1 Like

Oh my, you really dont understand at all.

I wish you all the best. Wash your hands.

Sure wrap a sock around your mouth and it’s grand. And if ya don’t, the guards will arrest ya. It’s a great system

An ambient anxiety has aerosolised around @Thomas_Brady

We do need sensible, proportionate, scientific precautions yes.

You’ve been telling pork pies on the internet mate … there’s actually a serious issue at play here… I’m all for taking any step that beats the virus, but let’s do it correctly and not half arsed and still be here next year going up and down like a whures nickers… The least the gov can do is come out and educate people on masks — you’ve lads wearing the same thing every day without washing it floating around the place thinking they are beaten coven.

Those home made cotton things are very limited - tell people that so they’ll keep their distance still and not let their guard down thinking they are safe. We cant just assume that everyone will understand these things – that’s a typical Irish attitude of - shur it will be grand.

When will we get out ahead of something and do it right?

Is your mate with the bag over his head wearing a mask or is he already protected?

2 Likes

He’s not my mate, mate.

Is your supplier raiding the stock at a nearby medical facility/hospital?

I’ve said too much.

1 Like

Laois is now like Georgia in the walking dead. @myboyblue is hold up in Midlands prison with his people

Holed