Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

If he was sitting on the board of ryanair and paddy power, he didnt sleep walk into this, that’s for damn sure

He did nothing wrong, he followed the travel advice.

1 Like

The man went on holidays lads ffs sake

1 Like

Can a lad from Kildare go on holiday to Italy?

The trip to the airport or ferryport would not be “essential travel” would it.

0 deaths

66 cases

1 Like

21 in Kildare, 16 in Dublin, 6 in Limerick, and the rest of the 23 cases are in Clare, Donegal, Laois, Louth, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Wicklow.

Leix is being blaggarded

I’ve never felt so lost. How long more will be like this? I can’t see it getting better the winter. Is there any chance of a vaccine lads?

1 Like

There is no vaccine for fear.

9 Likes

Things were better when we were all under our beds. It’s incredibly frustrating being out now. Makes you miss the old ways even more.

I hope a vaccine comes soon. I don’t mind the mask and in fact once you get used to it’s not too bad.

A little bit awkward as it’s hard to tell who people are but thats it.

RTE loving the increase in cases. Our 14 day average higher than UK and Germany. Two random countries and a random time period plucked out of the air :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Creating themselves

1 Like

Obviously.

1 Like

ZERO deaths again…

3 Likes

A 67% reduction in cases from yesterday

Humanity has faced up to FAR worse than this. A few weeks of zero or very low deaths and we will get back to ourselves. I’m hopeful the schools opening will be the trigger to open more and more of the economy.

Interestingly the 7 day average (77) cases is actually down from last Sunday (78). Some balance would be nice, Community transmission stats are worse (which isn’t great) but just because yesterday was high doesn’t mean the world has collapsed.

The reporting of all this has just been diabolical.

4 Likes

19 more from the mushroom factory in Golden, Co.Tipperary.

I’m not talking about deaths. I’m talking about some normality.

I know. My point was that soon surely even the biggest doom-mongers and lockdown fetishists will see the low death figures and realize that this thing is not as dangerous as previously feared and certainly not worth keeping whole sectors of the economy, health service and society shut indefinitely

3 Likes