Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

I’m being struggling hugely myself in the past few days so I’m delighted to hear I’m giving a fellow forumite a lift.

I do believe we are closer to the end than the beginning.

5 Likes

You are alright mate. Keep it coming

1 Like

I think everybody has suffered greatly in recent times. There’s often a debate about who’s suffered the most but the more I think about it the more I think we’ve suffered equally. The situation is a complete balls. It could obviously always be worse but it’s hard to think like that some times.

Stay strong pal. It reminds me of when my youngfella was about 3 and he would regularly swallow a piece of Lego. We’d know it would pass eventually but a fair amount of shite needed to be gone through in the meantime.

6 Likes

:flushed:

1 Like

These lads need to be locked up.

32 Likes

That’s what they are asking for it appears

Surely a tactic to advise Level 5 so the government will think they’re standing up to them by moving it to Level 4

7 Likes

Just to point out, according to Gov.ie, there is no exemption for elite sports, horse-racing etc in Level 5. It would all have to stop

The 5km limit on movement would be back too.

Absolute bat-shit insanity to even consider this for the entire country

4 Likes

The Junior A will fall

Cc @dodgy_keeper

:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

There is no defending that. Level 2 to Level 5? For fuck sake

NO
FUCKING
WAY

Time to tool up lads.

Thought you’d be right behind them?

Even suggesting it destroys their credibility

1 Like

Welcome to the dark side. Better late than never.

3 Likes

@Tank does your party need some muscle?** Sign me up

**turn of phrase

These NPHET headbangers will have everyone hiding indoors until the middle of next year and won’t be too concerned whatever kind of society or economy is even left standing by then.

1 Like

Jokers. That should be the end of them being listened to

3 Likes

We’ll be let out for Christmas.

Level 5. Fuck off.

1 Like