Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

Laois is a bit of the M7. That’s it

1 Like

The dog got in anyway. Only trainer and owner allowed in he was saying.

I’d love to hear @Tassotti’s musings on the latest developments.

1 Like

The reality is it suits the government to throw this back on the public — you havent been behaving or listening to us etc. etc

Tracing. Testing and bed capacity havent progresses an inch since last feb.

That’s the truth of it — we dont have a major health crisis - we have a logistics and buildings issue.

We should have 4 large covid centres per province now and with some additional ones per cities … covid only patients - you go in when you’re confirmed and you come out when you’re free. Tested on the spot and results returned in 3 hours - no going off to the pub for a quick pint or playing a match while waiting.

People waiting days and going out - then getting confirmation and being holed up with their families — how do they think we can quash it with that shite going on? Shur it’s just a game of pass the parcel …

If they were serious you’d take all cases out f the community from testing point until they can return to their homes.

13 Likes

It’s a FFG made problem in that the health service is not fit for purpose.

Is any other country across Europe contemplating a full lockdown at present?

1 Like

When is the cabinet meeting?

Yes of course.

We need McDowell back to whip NPHET into line like he did to Gormley. How did he finish up that election again?

1 Like

What Ireland needs is a Haughey type to put manners on NPHET

A camp. Where people can concentrate.

5 Likes

I think it’s this evening after they meet with Big Poppa T

Pretty sure that was 2007?

The whole country went to shit when McDowell lost out.

I have bumped into McDowell a couple of times over the years and he’s always struck me as alright and he’s been very good on Covid.

Would I be correct in saying Holohan had little or no input on the current roadmap as it was drawn up during his time away from his role?

They’ve obviously changed the process recently so because the only 2 people I know who have had the test only did it once and no 2nd test after a negative result. Last one was in August.

A nation with a whole lot of idiots…

Correct. The cunts I see roaring and screaming the loudest about safety in the workplace are all morbidly obese but haven’t lost a pound of weight in the past six months. The one thing that could actually save them. Instead they gorge on masks, fear, isolation and icecream.

8 Likes

what time is there an announcement

Another IT mistake in the UK. Must be learning from our shower.

After 7pm it seems

1 Like

Keep hiding under that bed, like a good establishment little pillock.

1 Like

Will the pubs be open this weekend?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters