Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

Thurles, here we come. (Well on the telly anyway)

Clearly it isn’t.

I’m somewhat in the middle ground.

The chances of Covid killing a fit/healthy person is extremely remote and I think that is supported by evidence.

If science could provide a bit more clarity that would be great but science is an idiot.

1 Like

Theres a wan after walkin past the car there. Jayses she had some arse on her lads.

2 Likes

would this a good arse or a bad one?

If only God would give us a sign.

Seeing the reactions to this and its hard to decipher if the outrage is for NPHET who were touting level 5 or for the government rejecting the advice and moving everyone to level 3.

All good kid. All good

“I hadn’t known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.”

― Stanislaw Lem

3 Likes

Defund NPHET.

2 Likes

I haven’t a clue who he is but he confirms my OIUTF bias

1 Like

Brilliant :rofl:

images (1)

Are we stuck to our county borders so in Level 3?

That’s my October bank holiday attempt at the Slieve Felim Way banjaxed

• McDonkey
  • McWonkey

0 voters

Yes but dont let that stop you

is this a thing now is it?

Tony Holohan’s wife is in palliative care. A very difficult situation for him and his family and no one could question his commitment coming back to work under those circumstances. However considering the strain the man is under, is he in the correct frame of mind to be making decisions of this magnitude? I would say no.

2 Likes

Yeah, we had planned to go down for 4/5 days around the mid term. If the parents are still ok with us landing down, I’d imagine we’d make a break for it.

Work away kid. Sure it’s all only advisory anyway