Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

Spain are in a state of emergency too.

Like realistically itā€™ll take 2 or 3 months of solid lockdown to get numbers down under 100 again.

Deaths and ICU numbers still remarkably low considering.

Itā€™s a complete joke when you think about it.

1 Like

The curves and trajectories up on the up everywhere. The Netherlands, Belgium and France all registering way more cases now than they were back in March & April.

Is the thing with Covid not being in close contact with someone in an indoor space for a decent amount of time? In gyms youā€™re minding your own business in your own space, especially with having to book now and gyms having a maximum amount of people that can book in for any timeslot

Whats the point in Dr Tony being on the oversight committee?

1 Like

And england are 1-0 down to Denmark

Weā€™ve more levels than Avicii.

4 Likes

Cases me swiss, suely the higher cases is because theyā€™re doing more tests?? Key stats have to be percent positive tests and hospitalisations. Has any politician said this publicly.?

ā€œDefeating the virusā€ and ā€œLiving with Covidā€ must be the most ridiculous statements of the whole thing.

We are doing neither just existing in a state of nothingness.

5 Likes

Iā€™d say Leo Varadkar has probably speculated about it from the safety of his weekend paper column.

1 Like

Weā€™re playing for a 2-2 draw that sends us out on the away goals rule.

1 Like

Weā€™re fucked?

LIDTF

When they get a new case they canā€™t tell which of them will have serious covid or no symptoms.

You canā€™t plan for something you canā€™t predict.

They have to take the safer option because the alternative is the possibility of health services being overwhelmed and nobody wants that

1 Like

Thatā€™s a smashing analogy.

Wake me up when itā€™s all over

5 Likes

Iā€™m getting the antibody test Saturday morning.

Where?

A friend who has the kits asked me if I want him to call over and do the tests on us.
Result in 10 minutes. 99.6% accurate. He reckons we wonā€™t have the antibodies as no meaningful symptoms.

I hope heā€™ll leave the tests outside your front door and wonā€™t be entering your house.

1 Like