Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

Fuck it lads. Keep on truckin. Chin up.

10 Likes

Was that the report from december 2019? There was no covid then so people would have been buying online for shit they couldn’t get in shops etc, with the shops closed/out of reach I’d expect that ratio to be higher in favour of Irish shops

I think the public would actually riot if access to chape alcohol is in anyway stopped.

Hospital scandals nada, Housing Crisis nada, Financial crash & the instigators get away scot free nada.

Halt access to alcohol & brace yourselves.

1 Like

We need the few cans now more than ever, they should legalise weed aswell and we can all get zonked for November

1 Like

Holohan has come back to work with a real attitude and nobody is calling him to task over it. Getting made a Freeman of Dublin just for doing his 250 grand a year job as close to a million were put out of work seems to have really gone to his head.

6 Likes

This savage virus takes no prisoners

1 Like

Ratoath is riddled

@tazdedub and his pals are filthy fuckers

That’s what Roy said in the Sunday Wuddeld.

The mother rang me practically in tears there. They’ve gone way, way too far this time.

Pathetic.

Fuck sake.

May as well let it run through community now at this stage, only the really stupid will die from it.

Ah FFS! So this Level 5 stuff is being leaked again without it even going to cabinet?

1 Like

No fear Sean would give us his mole the prick.

Shur you’ve been reading about it all day, where did you think it came from!!!

Egghead needs to be scrambled for good the prick.

RTE talking there like it’s a done deal with all the information on PUP payments etc.

Any chance the government could share their plans with us?

Told ya that a couple of weeks ago. It was the animals in the GAA club. Had to have a big party, a lock in and then you had the fucking gobshites queuing up to drink from the cup. To add to it they decided to pay a visit to pubs in Ashbourne and dunshaughlin. 40 cases and rising just related to that and that includes 5 players and the owner and bar staff in the bar of the lockin. Shower of cunts

1 Like

40 cases isn’t riddled, what’s the actual number?

1 Like