Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

Nitrous oxide supposedly and balloons to pass it on - different times, a few bottles of smirnoff ice thrown in to save inner city face.

I can confirm that there is nothing at the airport to stop people flying

2 Likes

Do they leave the keys in the ignition?

Yeah. Run out onto the runway there and work away

Keys?

Sorry, not everyone found Hotwire something from the age of 9

Seems reckless but ok

Michael Oā€™Learyā€™s latest cost-saving measure. You need to pay extra for a pilot.

This lad was on Newstalk this morning talking about the rave in the Oliver Bond flats. We are going to have to stop demonising people living in council housing he says. Shane Coleman says hold on we had the story about the middle class girls in Skerries last week. There you go says Darragh, you are implying that the people in Oliver Bond are not middle class, you are turning it into a class issue. Hold on, hold on. No and you had a fellow on saying these people are the enemy of small business. So? What class are people who owns small businesses. Here are you saying people who own small businesses canā€™t be working class. People who run restaurants and pubs, yes.

2 Likes

Why doesnā€™t he run for PbP or SF? Heā€™s in the wrong party.

Whoā€™s fault is it this time people from the flats canā€™t follow the rules?

It was just a few kids who have no other outlet he said.

Ah grand so.

Tbh I donā€™t think itā€™s a huge deal in itself. Just donā€™t like the way these lads, who were the first to criticize the Clifden crew, always blame someone else when they break the law

I canā€™t figure out who was supposed to be saying what there from about halfway down.

The Clifden crew lost their job and the hippy crackers had no sanction. ā€œOne rule for the elites, Joeā€

Sorry about that.

1 Like

Donā€™t worry, we all have the odd off day.

Angus the SF TD was on this morning too . Blamed the cops for not getting there quickly .