Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

This is living with covid. Normal lives with none of this yellow sticker Bullshit

It’s a mistake for De Gascun to admit that there probably won’t be a vaccine next year. They needed to keep lying about that.

“It may not happen and it certainly may not happen in the next six to 12 months,” he said.

He’s actually admitting that there might never be a vaccine. Just lock down the country forever! It would remind you of that cunt Professor Staines salivating over the prospect of another even worse virus coming along.

The modern world is strange. The people have strange ideas.

1 Like

This is weird behaviour, even without covid. But it simply dangerous now and needs outlawing.

Here, in his monologue on Friday Tubbers said there’d be a vaccine any minute.

Its Cork, I dont think anything is normal down here

I was thinking a lot about that monologue. “There will be a vaccine soon, I just know it.”

Sorry to suddenly get serious, but I wonder should I make a complaint to the broadcasting standards board or whatever it’s called?

What Is road bowling?

You havent been serious all this time?

2 Likes

Yes you should. I regret not making a complaint about Kathryn Thomas playing Sweet Home Alabama the day after George Floyd was killed. I did text the show but got no response.

1 Like

Roll steel ball from point A to point B in the fewest number of throws.

Throwing a metal boule or pétanque from Doneraile to Kildorrery

2 Likes

There’s no vaccine for a virus that’s main symptom’s are respiratory — it might help fight it , or reduce its capacity to make someone seriously ill — but the vulnerable will still be that when whatever miracle cure is finally conjured up.

1 Like

Sorry, I forgot, I’m always serious.

I was also wondering that if I’m unable to start an End the Lockdown political party, mostly due to the lack of enthusiasm on here, should I just run as an End the Lockdown Independent anyway. It would mean the end of my professional life but I feel a civic duty.

An ancient Irish tradition

Christ :grin:

1 Like

You didnt watch the clip.

1 Like

I heard the first lad talking, what more did I need to reinforce what I already knew? Bizarre behaviour.

You’re a closed book.

Lads actually bet on this shit :eek:

That video is from a Paddy Power site, fucking hell. And lads are ok with this?