Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

Profound gratitude to the likes of @TreatyStones @EstebanSexface and @caulifloweredneanderthal and anyone else I’ve missed for all those amongst us who have relied on technology specifically over the last 10 months to keep the show on the road from home. I hope ye all have a well earned break and enjoy the festivities with your families over the next week or so.

2 Likes

It’s the outsourced lads in Bangalore doing all the work. The soft lads here are only tipping away at emails

2 Likes

I might be inaccurately tagged in here mate but I’ll take the plaudits :rofl:

We all partied

They should be tarred and feathered

What about those of us who adapted seamlessly to WFC (working from couch) and never grumbled or groused

2 Likes

We’ll be able to narrow it down.

Martin was on with Claire Byrne this morning.
Varadkar was on Prime Time last night.
Egg head Donnelly was on TV3 or whatever it’s called now, last night.

Can rule them out as they’d have been restricting their movements awaiting a test.

I think without the internet there’d be no lockdowns or anything like it. They’d never have been able to mobilise the support for it without social media.

1 Like

Conveney surely.

Hopefully not Si Harris
His tweets would be off the charts then

“Even a minister can get Covid…we need to be vigilant…there will be better days…hope”

6 Likes

The mother will leave out a roar when it’s done and leave yours at the top of the hall. You’ll then have to wait till she’s clear before coming down and grabbing it.

Please god not Helen

1 Like

Agriculture. Boy I dunno

You’d want your head examined if you agree to be Agriculture Minister

Donegal, should have been an easy one to guess.

Take in my hen?
What a curious plan.

1 Like

Put a turkey in the fridge what a curious plan

Game changer

Barry Cowen wouldn’t have caught it. He knows how to get away with these things