COTY 20 minute blitz poll - Sadlier v O'Doherty

Richie Sadlier v Ian O’Doherty

Only one can qualify for the final

Poll closes 20 MINUTES from this post as it still enables a Friday afternoon finish

Come on Iano!

A vote for Sadlier is a vote for a cunt.

I went for O’Doherty. I was once in a Chinese when he arrived in with a bunch of dogs and collected his order. The fucking stink of the place afterwards - I don’t know how the dogs put up with it.

A 20 minute poll - the same length as Sadliers international career

That was a very tough decision

I’ve levelled it up just in time, sudden death.

Ah shite, all square still.

Damn you Totti.

Was I in time? Just saw it now and hopefully my vote has swung it for fat neck.
Sadlier is a buffoon, but not in the same catogory of cuntishness as the other cunt.

O’Doherty takes it in a cliffhanger

Reminiscent of Robbie Keane’s equaliser against Germany in 2002. A tournament Richie Sadlier never took part in.

[quote=“Piles Hussain, post: 654418”]Was I in time? Just saw it now and hopefully my vote has swung it for fat neck.
Sadlier is a buffoon, but not in the same catogory of cuntishness as the other cunt.[/quote]
Piles decides it!

Piles was just outside the 20 minute time frame. Sid has no choice but to grant the two cunts admittance.

:clap:

O’DOHERTY WINS.

If Sadlier was the wild card (not sure if he was) then he should be excluded on grounds of not qualifying in three consecutive votes.

You’re familiar with sudden death right?

Sudden death doesn’t start until the organiser of the event has said so.

The ball is in Sid’s court and I, unlike Barcelona, will not badger him into making a favourable decision. I will accept his ruling.

By my reckoning, Piles vote was a minute after the deadline had passed. It should be a tie.

+1, but like Sergio Ramos last night, I will shake Sid’s hand even if he makes the wrong decision.