COTY 20 minute blitz poll - Sadlier v O'Doherty

Thats why you’re the man for the job Sid :clap:

Sadlier is an upstart. O’Doherty has champion pedigree.

Sadlier will always be a cunt in my eyes no matter what Sid decides.

Ah FFS how was this even close? Sadlier’s sole reason for being a cunt seems to be that he thinks Trap hasn’t done a brilliant job and he dislikes Celtic. He’s hardly that rare in those views in fairness. I actually played soccer with him underage and he certainly wasn’t the worst. A fairly modest type of a chap in fact.
How the fuck is he even in the same cunt park as O’Doherty, a man for whom the term cunt was invented. The guy’s got the lot, ignorant, selfish, arrogant, smug, looks like a cunt, opinionated, pompous, is employed by a cunt of a paper, writes a cunt of a column and never did a decent day’s work in his life . An absolute cunt. He even knows it himself ffs.
The wonderful final line-up would have been totally devalued had a fella who some posters disagree with like Sadlier been in it.

Sadlier is a hun and a Grade A cunt.

gola, I would contend that Sadlier ticks all those boxes. Plus he’s a hun. Plus his persistent and nasty attacks on Trap exhibited particularly cuntish behaviour.

:lol:

He possibly does when you read it back but it’s all about levels of cuntishness.

I’m not sure what Ian’s views on Trap are but just in case yerself and Totti haven’t made yere vote yet in the final…

[font=Verdana][size=3]
[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=3]
Aw, poor Celtic. whingeing again[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=3]
One of the funniest things about Scottish football is the delusional nature of the fans and their insistence that they are a major league with the biggest derby in the world.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=3]
And the constant sniping between Rangers and Celtic is priceless, with Celtic taking the lead when it comes to moaning about things.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=3]
Indeed, if they had a winger who was as quick to the byline as they are to take offence then they’d win the Champions League every year.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=3]
One example of Celtic’s myopia came a few months back with a rather amusing Rangers song with the lines: “The famine’s over, why don’t you go home.”[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=3]
This enraged the Celtic fans, who said it was racist, but they missed a rather salient point – when you’re standing on a Scottish terrace with an Irish flag in your hand, you can hardly get pissy when people comment on it.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=3]
And the latest example of their paranoia is Celtic chairman John Reid’s demand that referees declare which team they support. It’s daft of course – but nowhere near as daft as the situation which sees one of Celtic’s hate figures, Hugh Dallas, forced from his job as chief ref after he sent a joke email about the Pope and child abuse.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=3]
According to Peter Kearney, a spokesman for the Catholic Church in Scotland: “Catholics in Scotland have drawn a line in the sand. The bigotry, bile, sectarian undercurrent and innuendos must end. Such hateful attitudes have had their day, they poison the well of community life. They must be excised once and for all.”[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=3]
Jesus lads, it was a joke. You have heard that word before, haven’t you? Repeat after me: joke.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=3]
Any bets he’s a Celtic fan?[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=3]
Or is that racial profiling?[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=3]
[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=3]
[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=3]
Go to 3 mins on this for Ian at his brilliant best…[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=3]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNX_4ZwOPys