COTY 2009 Vote - Final Quarter Final

Had to be king cunt himself O’Donoghue
A snout of mammoth proportions gorging himself in a massive trough

This was the most straightforward decision yet for me,it had to be Gormley,i know O Donohue is an extra cunt but Gormley is a Green cunt,that counts for a lot,he’ll continue to recieve my full support in this competition.

I haven’t read that Niamh Horans wan’s article, but is the gist of it not that fat cunts are just fat cunts and they shouldn’t blame others for their fatness? Was she not a fat cunt once and the article is saying she hated herself then and hates people who are fat now? *

• forgive me if I’m wrong, but someone told me about her article and that was the gist I got from it.

who the fuck voted for celia? what did this harmless woman do wrong this year or indeed any year to be labled a cunt?

I went for the Minister without Portfolio.

Snidy snippy bollox.

The Bull is walking away with this. Could the Kerry tradition of winning finals see him through this contest?

Liam Dunne looks like he might slide through to take the 4th spot.

I suspect cunt fatigue is setting in with only 35 voters so far compared to over 50 in some of the earlier heats. With that in mind I’ll hold off until Monday probably for the first semi final. That and also TFK 2.0’s imminent arrival, which hopefully will mean private voting. It’s imperative that the rules are the same for each semi final, can’t be having different rules for different people as we come to the business end of the competition.As I’ve said before, the integrity of the competition is paramount.

:clap:

Well said Sid. I think a period of reflection over the weekend is in everybodies best interests.
Might be no harm to jot the results so far down on a piece of paper before Rocko makes shit of the transition and we lose all previous posts.

Chalk it down

John Gormley
Liam Dunne
John O’Donoghue
Niamh Horan

MBB does the honours and our semi final line up is complete. I’ll be making the draw for the semi finals later on this evening, it’ll be done on a seeding system similar to the World Cup, with seedings determined by quarter final performances. There will be 4 pots of 8, with 2 being drawn from each pot, thus producing 4 semis of 8 cunts. I’m currently in negotiations with Charlize Theron’s agent about getting her to assist with the draw, and I’ll let you know later if I’m successful.