COTY 2013 Group A

jesus wept

youre dead to me

Agree mate.

They are the frontrunners here in my view.

[quote=“Rudi, post: 891146, member: 1052”]His witch-hunt against Lance Armstrong because he was better at cycling than him was pathetic and sad. He is also a very bad journalist, I’ve read a few of his articles and it is long-winded guff. He spends ages trying to set the scene and indulging in twee anecdotal issues rather than tackling the issue he means to. This twee imagery thing seems to be unique to Irish journalists - there is nothing worse than reading an article and getting the feeling that the author is patronising you.

Sites like joe.ie and balls.ie are like Paul Kimmage for slow learners.[/quote]

FFS.

I know you’re an attention seeking oddball, but this lunacy is off the charts.

Why is Horan getting so many votes? Do we really need to give any further attention to this no mark?

If she gets the award ahead of O Hara then this prestigious award will forever be tarnished imo.

[quote=“carryharry, post: 891174, member: 1517”]Why is Horan getting so many votes? Do we really need to give any further attention to this no mark?

If she gets the award ahead of O Hara then this prestigious award will forever be tarnished imo.[/quote]

previous COTY incumbents such as the unfortunately late gerry ryan and the unfortunately not late ray darcy were both attention seekers in spite of having no obvious talents. horan would be a worthy addition to the pantheon of cuntishness, especially if she beats others from her workplace.

a whiny permatanned 3 piece suit wearing sligo gom does not COTY make

That would include all of west life for a start.

What did he do for these sufferers?

He raised “awareness”.

We are now all that much more aware of the existence of cancer thanks to the cancer jesus.

Beat cancer and gave hope to millions of sufferers among other things.

You’ve evidence of the people he helped ‘beat cancer’ I assume?

Gave hope? You’re some mule.

Among other things? What things?

Gave them hope that even if they lost a ball that someone like sheryl crowe would ride them?

I have returned from international business and will continue posting again :clap:
@Sidney , please confirm if the Conor Cruise O’ Brien Perpetual Shield will be presented this year .
This was a tournament similar to the Tommy Murphy Cup for cunts who we eliminated at the early rounds.
If possible a list of previous winners would also be nice

Robbing money from people who wanted to donate to cancer research to fuel his drug habit

[quote=“mickee321, post: 891231, member: 367”]I have returned from international business and will continue posting again :clap:
@Sidney , please confirm if the Conor Cruise O’ Brien Perpetual Shield will be presented this year .
This was a tournament similar to the Tommy Murphy Cup for cunts who we eliminated at the early rounds.
If possible a list of previous winners would also be nice[/quote]

Good idea.

[quote=“mickee321, post: 891231, member: 367”]I have returned from international business and will continue posting again :clap:
If possible a list of previous winners would also be nice[/quote]
The Conor Cruise O’Brien Perpetual Shield will not be awarded this year.

Anyway it’s not a shield but a corn on the cob (C-COB Penis Shape). However last year’s winner (I think it may have been Davy Tweed) stuck it up his anus to guard against prison rape, and, like the Jules Rim-et trophy, it has never been seen again.

Whoran polling well but it’s a close run thing for the second qualifying spot.

How many go through from each heat again Sidney? One outstanding frontrunner here :clap:

Should she win, I can see it sending TFK in the stratosphere in Irish societal circles.