COTY 2014 - Heat C

I had to google Shaun Leonard also.[/QUOTE]

Who is he (or she)? :confused:

Some no mark who wrote an article about a year ago on how happy they were after emmigrating to the US. Probably a hasty nomination in retrospect.

No such thing as a wasted nomination in this competition. It’s your duty to document such acts of cuntishness, regardless of whether they are likely to be a contender come voting time.

The fella with the Caul Pollins monikor. Imagine writing to an internet forum to forbid them from using your real name. Yeah i’ll vote for that lad.

Dying a death now. Poor list.

I’d be careful, he has connections to the pentagon.

Tremendous voting hereabouts. It goes to show the perception of the electorate we have here on TFK. All we need is a few more votes for Bill and we’ll have a classic.
Forumites :clap:

Bruton, Shatter and Cullen should all emerge from this one

POLL CLOSED

ALAN SHATTER AND JOHN BRUTON ADVANCE

Alan Shatter 33 vote(s) 57.9%
Bill Cullen 27 vote(s) 47.4%
Caul Pollins 18 vote(s) 31.6%
Patrick Gates 2 vote(s) 3.5%
Donal O’Grady 5 vote(s) 8.8%
Finbar Dolan 1 vote(s) 1.8%
Gizzy Lyng 5 vote(s) 8.8%
John Bruton 32 vote(s) 56.1%
Kieran Donaghy 3 vote(s) 5.3%
Matt Cooper 4 vote(s) 7.0%
Niall Horan 7 vote(s) 12.3%
Paul Grimley 2 vote(s) 3.5%
Rocko Dolan 2 vote(s) 3.5%
Shaun Leonard 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Tom McGurk 10 vote(s) 17.5%

Just as well I didn’t back this.

Would have made shite of your betting thread alright. Probably still be ahead of kev though.

How do the percentages work? Shatter with 57% of the vote and Bruton with 56% and Bill Cullen not far behind with 47%?? Sounds like an Anglo audit

Is it percentage of voters as opposed to percentage of votes due to the multiple voting maybe? Was wondering about this myself.

That would be the most logical conclusion I would say.