COTY 2016 Heat 5/11

Top 4 qualify - poll closes at 4pm Tuesday 17th January

• 51 Niall Collins
  • 52 Radio rugby commentator Michael Corcoran.
  • 53 Big Bob Casey
  • 54 Jack Chambers. Fianna fail.
  • 55 John Drennan.
  • 56 Eamon Dunphy FF
  • 57 Jarlath Burns
  • 58 Cian @ProperChurch Healy.
  • 59 This Dr Julien Mercille cunt that’s on TV3 now. He’s one annoying preachy cunt.
  • 60 John Duggan.
  • 151 Ewan MacKenna
  • 152 Noirin O’Sullivan
  • 153 Frances Fitzgerald
  • 154 clare daly
  • 155 JOanne cantwell.
  • 156 Dr Donal O’Shea
  • 157 Kieran Donaghy
  • 158 Bruce Heller - Dublin Airport Security
  • 159 Ed Byrne - head of the Asti who was an unbelievable cunt on the radio this morning.
  • 160 Ed Byrne the unfunny comedian. What a cunt

0 voters

Joanne Cantwell for me.

1 Like

Ewan would definitely give us the recognition were he to make it but it looks sadly unlikely

Great to see Jarlaths vote grow, I’ll get that fucking cunt there some day

Michael Corcoran polling strongly ffs…the definition of harmless.

He’s probably a fairly harmless cunt alright but he’s a cunt nonetheless and it’s good to see him getting the recognition his sickening enthusiasm craves.

3 Likes

What did Cantwell do?

Annoys all the misogynistic lads who think women should be doing the wash-up and they themselves should be presenting Sunday Sport

Morning Fran.

I don’t think she’s a cunt but I’ll tell you something about her which irks me and it’s really unforgivable.

Now I may have mentioned this before but she has a regular slot on RTE’s CL coverage where she reports on the goals / major incidents from the games which weren’t shown live.

She always, always, always pisses me off by inaccurately describing the type of strike on goal in her reports.

She’ll say “rasping drive” when it was clearly a precise side foot finish. She’ll say “precise side foot finish” when it was an unintentional lucky scuff. She’ll say “unintentional lucky scuff” when it was a clever little dink beyond the advancing keeper and so on.

Yeah she is not great in fairness. RTE has a fair bad crop of presenters all round. The lovely Evanne excepted. She’s not a cunt though and is making a fine career for herself

Have you ever considered a career in sports journalism? You could write the book on describing goals, even make up a few new ways to do it.

Joanne is grand, was she the one who wound up the New Zealand coach?

Ah yeah, the Arlene Foster defense :rollseyes:

She’s a cunt, and a useless one at that.

Was that not Clare MacNamara?

2 Likes

It was indeed.

A strong showing from the anti rugby vote in this one.

1 Like

CLOSED

1. Cian Healy
  2. Michael Corcoran
  3. Noirin O Sullivan
  4. Ed Byrne comedian
1 Like