COTY Cunt Of the Year 2020 - Nomination Thread

Duggan polled well here before, this could be his year. He could be the large poster child of the ignorance of the superspreader.

His insistence that he’s there, on the advice that its ok to be there, because they got advice from authorities is a cop out. Comes on the radio cowering at half 8 every morning then. An ignoramus.

2 Likes

When history is written his name will be as large as his arse.

1 Like

John Dugan is basically myboyblues dream. As bland a cunt as you’d meet with no insight or opinion on any sport but it defines his whole life.

2 Likes

OMFG you’ve figured me out :eek:

John Duggan is a poster boy for the horsey set, they worship him.

Fixed that for you

Mark Boylan.

On the Last Word happily telling Matt that’s he back from Cheltenham & not self isolating as he feels fine. He felt at start of week event must go ahead but slightly changing his mind now. Fucking gimpy looking prick.

11 Likes

Arlene Foster Arlene Foster Arlene Foster

1 Like

Little prick got me thrown out of o Sullivan’s the night before enables first arc. Was gona pull a doctor from trinity with big tits if I stayed there for another while. I’ll never forget it. An absolute prick.

https://twitter.com/ui_maine/status/1238579602525696000?s=21

Transgender?

Johnny seems be having some kind of semi meltdown on Twitter. Either that or the drink has taken hold.

Twitter is going to be utterly vicious over the next month . It was always bad but with more people not having much to do it will be utterly toxic

1 Like

It’s always toxic

Indeed

More lies

2 Likes

These cunts lack any shred of self awareness.

5 Likes

selfish arrogant wankers the lot of them