COTY Cunt Of the Year 2020 - Nomination Thread

Yer man in the three quarter length coat on the Dart

2 Likes

I’ll be nominating the guy from the video of the scumbags getting thrown off the dart. He’s wearing a dark 3/4 length jacket.

3 Likes

He shut his mouth fair quickly when some young lad told him that he was being a cunt for revelling in them getting arrested.

1 Like

FFS sake.

3 Likes

Gilroy :joy:

Imagine having to spend Christmas Day with Gilroy during lockdown.

You’d glass the bastard.

14 Likes

Asking you questions that go on for 20 minutes

4 Likes

An utter unshaven pain in the hole

1 Like

IMG_20201221_220733
In my book this wanker wins the accolade hands down. How the hell is this absolute CUNT leader of the country??? Fuck you 2020… :facepunch: Fuck you :fu::fu:

2 Likes

Fergal Horgan

1 Like

She may have been nominated but I think this is Miriam O’Callaghans year. Bringing terror to our screens every evening stamping out any air of positivity. And then she throws herself on top of her work colleagues at that leaving do that was photographed. I’ll save the rest for my vote Miriam campaign

2 Likes

Miriam isn’t the worst for the fear mongering. Claire Byrne is far worse

1 Like

Ah but Claire educated us

https://i2-prod.irishmirror.ie/news/article22729935.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/2_4PNG.png

And then broadcast from her sauna from a few weeks

Ger Gilroy should walk away with this.

With equal opportunity maybe there should be a Male and female award.

Cunts are sexless as our results suggest

Also get fucked.

Williams had a quiet year but it wouldn’t feel right if he doesn’t make the cut all the same. My vote is for him.

2 Likes

Tommy Fleming. Warbling sickly saccharine wanker.

1 Like

Miriam this evening - WHERE DID IT ALL GO WRONG and DO THE NEW RESTRICTIONS GO FAR ENOUGH? And in the very next breath we’re told that we’ll speak with people who’s lives will be DESTROYED by the new restrictions. Fucking wagon

2 Likes

All she had on in her sauna was the radio. Tuned to RTÉ, of course, with finger tip control